Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hii! This is a blog about me. My name is Amanda Lebron James, and i play MSP. My life is sometimes a hurricane, and i dont feel like i belong to the world. I am bullied from everyone, including my family. I also have friends that i dont seem to fit into. They mostly are my friends to know all my secrets and then spread them like webs. I dont really care. With a good enough  laptop and a personal room... I can create my own world by entering in MovieStarPlanet. I have some movies, that kind of suck (I know), but i dont really seem to care about that too. If you hate me, (if you are one of my  haters) please just close this tab and go live a happy life. You can find me on MSP USA as xMandyMeowx. I am planning to do another account for UK as well.. Add me! c:







Rumors Are just Rumors, so if you hear a stupid story about me, just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment